How to Commission imKatt
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By commissioning me, you accept my Terms & Conditions.
• I as the artist, have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
• Do not edit, trace, or heavily reference any of my art unless previously agreed with or consulted by me.
• You must own a Paypal account. Do not use your parent's account or someone else's, even with their permission.
• Please submit payment ONLY using the Electronic Invoice I Email you! You must submit payment in full, upfront, before I start on your order (unless discussed and agreed upon in prior communications).
• Please remember, if you are not happy but APPROVED the FINAL completed commission because you did not clarify the details or changes during the initial approval process, then you will have to purchase a new full emote altogether.
• My art is for non-commercial, private use, UNLESS you purchased the license/marketing rights to it.
(Emotes, T-Shirt Designs, and Logos are the only exception to this rule as they include license/marketing rights.)
• You agree that ANY & ALL art commissioned and fulfilled by me can & will be used for Marketing purposes or Portfolio references for my business only, and it may be edited or manipulated for such uses if seen fit.
• Selling merchandise with my art on it, in advertisements, or selling access to unwatermarked version, etc, without my consent will receive one written warning, and if needed, a DMCA will be filed.
• You agree to use the commissioned art for their intended use and purposes.
Unwarranted use of unlicensed art will be dealt with and will potentially include legal action if necessary.
HOW TO COMMISSION
Please contact me via email: imKattgaming@gmail.com.
We will then talk about what you would like to commission me for and if it's something I feel comfortable working on (style wise), as well as if I have an open commission slot available. Commission slots will be limited to prevent unneeded stress and allow for quality work. Details for your commission need to be in an organized, concise list to avoid confusion. References and details will provide me with information to draw *exactly* what you want. If I'm able to handle your commission, then we can move onto payment and costs.
COMMISSION COMMUNICATION MUST BE HANDLED VIA EMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS ORDERS OVER TWITTER, DISCORD, OR ANY OTHER MESSAGING SERVICE. PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL COMMUNICATION IS DOCUMENTED.
Communication is very important. I will be upfront and transparent; I expect the same from my clients. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. (I.e. payment or changes to your order.)
Please refer to my Trello for Wait-List updates or progress on your commission.
I will most likely complete an Emote commission and THEN email you the final version for approval or for any changes that need to be made.
USE THIS LAYOUT WHEN EMAILING ME A COMMISSION:
PLEASE BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!
- Twitch Name/Handle
- Commission type (Emote, Logo, etc)
- Description of commission including detail like colors, poses, & expressions.
- Reference photos - These are not required BUT EXTREMELY HELPFUL!
PAYMENT & REFUNDS
• Please submit payment ONLY using the Electronic Invoice I email you!
• Submit your payment in full, in the amount listed on your invoice.
(Unless a payment plan was negotiated upon.)
PLEASE NOTE: If your commission falls under a SPECIAL or Other category, your quoted price will be different then the listed prices here.
• If you wish to request a refund, I will refund you 100% back if I have not already begun the initial sketch!
• If a refund is requested AFTER the commission is already in progress, I will issue you a 65% refund back.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE BEFORE REQUESTING A COMMISSION.